Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Youka Nitta

  1. #31
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I simply adore ayano yamane-sensei's works ^^ (the one who make viewfinder) shi-ran scanslated it...not sure about the bondage part though...need to check it out again xDDD

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Lamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ahahaha!

    we are probably talking about two different mangas I just realised as I just did a search for veiw finder and found about 4 different mangas by 4 different artists ^^;;

    The bondage part might not be a part of the one you got so no need to panic yet - I am known to have very odd tastes in yaoi sometimes >_<

    actually in my collection alone there is Finder Hyouteki which is the one you probably refer to and is veeery pretty, also the aformentioned Veiw Finder which is also pretty but have bondage... heh seems like I brought up the wrong manga after all *looks sheepish*

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ November 13, 2003 09:14 AM: Message edited by: Lamasu ]</font>

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Yuri21's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Huh?

    What's the difference between Finder Hyouteki and Viewfinder? o_O;; I thought they were the same story?

    Well, Viewfinder(the one by Shi-Ran) doesn't have too much of a plot but basically, at least it does have a little bit of story in it, compared to some stories which are all "let's bang, irregardless of whether we were killing each other a few seconds ago". ^^;; Anyway, the latest chapters of Viewfinder have absolutely no sex and some story(well, the plot is kinda so-so only). However, the part about poor Takaba getting betrayed was absolutely interesting. I wonder what impact that would have on him, in the future. ^^;;

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ November 13, 2003 03:37 PM: Message edited by: Yuri21 ]</font>

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Lamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    as I just pointed out I got two mangas in my collection called View finder - one is the one shi ran aparently translated and the other of a more.. erm... smutty varaity ^^;;

    I just confused them both - my brain tend to be drawn to BDSM manga these days - its just a fad I am going through ?_?

    and plot is nice... very nice but sex for the sake of sex for no pararent reason till the ears bleed is something I have been known to like too ^_^ just the way I am I spose *huggles her smut collection*

    I must admit that I tend to seek smut out of the yaoi genre - when I read yaoi I don't care much about plot - its the smut that counts [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    actually I don't really care about plots in yaoi mangas too xDDD what I really seek from it is great 'action' scenes [img]tongue.gif[/img] and pretty artworks...good storyline (such as lovemode) is a bonus point^^

    'fainda no hyouteki' ...I keep on waiting unpatiently for the next chapters just becos I LOVE asami ^3^ (yay for yakuza xDDD ) and those scenes in chapter 1... it's considered some kind of bdsm rite? (takaba was tied and wearing those straps xDDD )

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Yuri21's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, Asami brainwashing Takaba into loving bondage. XDXDXDXDXD

    Btw, I wonder just how old Takaba and Asami are. Asami better not be old enough for Takaba to call him "uncle". [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] And I think Takaba is somewhere between 18 to 20++. I say so 'cos if you looked at the latest Viewfinder chapters, the author said that Feilong was younger than Takaba in those chapters. And Feilong said that it had been 8 years since Asami gave him that bullet wound.

    So, I'm guessing that Feilong was around 17 years old or slightly older at that time when he first met Asami.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Yuri21's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Lamasu:
    as I just pointed out I got two mangas in my collection called View finder - one is the one shi ran aparently translated and the other of a more.. erm... smutty varaity ^^;;


    I just confused them both - my brain tend to be drawn to BDSM manga these days - its just a fad I am going through ?_?

    and plot is nice... very nice but sex for the sake of sex for no pararent reason till the ears bleed is something I have been known to like too ^_^ just the way I am I spose *huggles her smut collection*

    I must admit that I tend to seek smut out of the yaoi genre - when I read yaoi I don't care much about plot - its the smut that counts [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL... that used to remind me of my behaviour some time back when I still used to read hentai. Too bad most hentai stories are just boring these days to me 'cos the sex is even boring....zzzzz... At least in yaoi, you get to see some really cute guys. *grins* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    And sorry that I missed part of your post. ^^;;

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •